Toyota of Gladstone is looking to add a Quick Lube Technician to it's team!
The Quick Lane Lube Technician is expected to:
- Perform lube, oil, filter, and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service, and cost control.
- Perform all lube, oil, filter, and multipoint inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts, or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of a positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, and professionalism, including an orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintain a neat, orderly, and safe work environment
- A high school diploma or the equivalent is recommended but not required.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Local state inspection license preferred
- Work performed in a shop setting
- Exposure to noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals, and adhesives in the shop.
- Required to lift to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, and handle or operate objects, tools, or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The required vision includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- It is required to operate equipment and safely move vehicles at all times.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors, which promotes our company standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations, as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies, or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands their role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness, and cost-effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the dealership by conducting his/herself professionally and courteously, demonstrating integrity, and avoiding the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
You'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits when you join our organization.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!