The Receptionist is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well being of the dealership;
- Ensure all calls and customers are greeted in a timely and welcoming fashion to initiate positive visits;
- Accurately file receipts and permits to maintain an accurate record-keeping process to ensure quick data retrieval;
- Be a teacher to support other employees' efforts to be successful; Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
- Ensure maximum productivity, customer service, and cost control.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction standards while facilitating incoming calls and traffic.
- Effectively greets, communicates, and guides customers to appropriate departments for assistance.
- Accurately review receipt of money and permits to ensure consistent tracking methods are utilized.
- Reports to work on time and maintains a reliable work schedule, which fosters a dependable environment for customers and team members.
- Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
- Perform all other job duties as requested by management.
- Operate with integrity.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others
- Set an example of good attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Communicate and help resolve customer complaints and adjustments.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent, preferred.
- One year of reception experience in a retail facility is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Professional communication skills.
- Work performed in a dealership administrative setting due to the necessity to welcome dealership customers and guests in person.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, and move about facilities.
- Required to lift to 10 pounds.
- The required vision includes the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment safely at all times.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform this position's essential functions.
Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors, promoting our dealership standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
Compliance -- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations, as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies, or business partners.
Customer Service--the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes that promote efficiency, fairness, and cost-effectiveness.
Ethics/Integrity -- the individual represents the tour dealership by conducting his/herself in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
Oral Communication--the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
Planning/Organizing--the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
Quality--the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Dependability--the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and Security--the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with professional growth opportunities through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program, including:
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button